Social Icons

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Kyle's Fraction Scribe Post

Page 228, Question 11, 12, 13

11. In a comedy review, each performer has 1/4 h slot.  How many performers are there in 2 h slot? There will be 8 performers in 2h slot












12. It takes 2
1/2 scoops of flour to make 1 cake.  How many cakes do 15 scoops of flour make? 15 scoops of flour make 6 cakes





13. Three quarters of a can of apple juice fills up six glasses.  How many glasses can a whole can of apple juice fill? Whole can of apple juice can fill up 8 glasses


My Test Corrections

My first correction I have to make is the first question, I mistook the question for a division question and did division instead of multiplication.  I did the same thing for question 4.

This is what i should have done...


 

This is what i should have done for question 4...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License